The 2015 Lismore Samson Fitness Challenge will be on Saturday March 7 on Hepburn Park Lismore.
As in Previous year the following are the categories each team can enter:
1. Male Open
2. Female Open
3. Mixed Open - this consists only of 2 males and 2 females
4. Masters Men (all competitors over 40 by 7 March, 2015)
5. Masters Women (all competitors over 40 by 7 March, 2015)
6. Masters Mixed (all competitors over 40 by 7 March, 2015) - this consists only of 2 males and 2 females
7. Junior Boys (all competitors need to be or between 16 and 18 by 1 November, 2015)
8. Junior Girls (all competitors need to be or between 16 and 18 by 1 November, 2015)
Registrations are open
Early Bird registration $300 (closes 11 January 2015 at midnight)
Normal Registration $340 (closes 21 February 2015 at midnight)
Late Registration $400 (closes 25 February 2015 at midnight)
Samson Kids will also be held on the day to help get children interested in fitness and have a great time while the adults are doing the main Event ...the Samson.
Held at Hepburn Park, Samson Kids will have their own separate course, run by Trinity Catholic College. Entry is by Gold Coin.
Our Goal is to continue to make this exciting event which promotes Lismore as a driving force behind fitness and exercise but also to raise vital funds to help keep our children local when needing medical care via the Our Kids Charity.
Our Kids is a local charity which raises funds to purchase paediatric equipment at Lismore Base Hospital and the surrounding hospitals in the Northern Rivers.
To get up to date information 'like' us on the Samson Facebook Page.
All proceeds of the event to raise funds for OUR KIDS