The 2016 Lismore Samson Fitness Challenge is on Saturday March 5...Start Training!
The Samson Challenge is a four-person team event with each team put through nine grueling challenges, which includes a a farmers walk with jerry cans, a prowler push, 130kg truck tyre flip, burpee challenge, 2x2km run, 1km swim, a mystery leg and a crazy obstacle course to complete.
The quickest team to complete all the challenges wins the coveted Samson Title and bragging rights for the next twelve months.
The Samson is a major fundraiser for OUR KIDS, the charity that raises money to purchase paediatric equipment for the Children's Ward and Special Care Nursery at Lismore Base Hospital.
Since Samson has been running is has grown from strength to strength, increasing teams each year and raising over....
$75,000 for Our Kids!
Congratulations to TEAM SAMSON and to all involved each year to help make the Samson a significant event for our region.
There are 8 Categories in the 2016 Lismore Samson Fitness Challenge.
- Male Open
- Female Open
- Mixed Open - this consists only of 2 males and 2 females
- Masters Men (all competitors over 40 by 5 March, 2016)
- Masters Women (all competitors over 40 by 5 March, 2016)
- Masters Mixed (all competitors over 40 by 5 March, 2016) - this consists only of 2 males and 2 females
- Junior Boys (all competitors need to be or between 16 and 18 by 1 November, 2016)
- Junior Girls (all competitors need to be or between 16 and 18 by 1 November, 2016)
All team members must read the disclaimer and fill out the ONLINE REGISTRATION.